Thursday, April 18, 2013

What is going on...

Whew.  It has been a whirlwind around here.  I  know, we probably aren't as busy as most people, but I feel like the last couple of weeks have been crazy...and no end in sight.  Here's my weekly progress report:

  • Bathroom: almost done!!!  So so close, and who knew such a small room could take so long!  It is looking totally different.  I can't wait to show you the finished product.  Hubby is installing the sink right now.  
  • Boxes, boxes everywhere.  Piles of empty boxes, stacks of full boxes.  It seems daunting!  More on that later...
  • The littlest guy is working on his top teeth (after getting his bottom ones a few weeks ago).  He  has rather suddenly gotten more mobile, and with this newfound freedom he has become a pretty happy-go-lucky guy.  I find his little fat self wedged in places and it makes me giggle.  
  • We just got about 4 inches of snow, and it is still falling.  It is April, right?  My husband is happy because he is a north woods guy at heart but I am ready for spring!!!  
  • The house is chaotic.  I've been working on the bathroom every spare minute I get ( which isn't many with 3 kids) so I have been super slacking on the dishes, laundry, you name it.  I am not including any pictures in this post as I'm sparing you the gruesome details but it is not pretty around here.  We are all happy and healthy however, and ready for a little more routine in our lives!  :)

Hopefully I'll have a bit more to offer in a few days!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing from you!