Friday, September 18, 2015

I'm Alive...

and if anyone is out there I just wanted to let you know I’m starting a new blog that I will share with you soon.  While I remain obsessed with making my home beautiful, I felt that this current blog had painted me into a corner (so to speak) and I struggled to come up with posts that felt like me on a regular basis.  I mean, I’m busy like we all are and have a full time job being a mom and wife and I don’t have time to be working on projects around the house all the time.  Sometimes I want to go on tangents about being a mom or the crazy things my kids did the other day or the garden I’m always working on (when it is not snowing!).  I’m hopeful this new blog will let me do that a little better.
 

Thanks for reading! 

2 comments:

I look forward to hearing from you!