Thursday, July 11, 2013

And the curtains come down…

While there are many aspects of our new home that I like, the curtains are not one of them.

Exhibit A:

IMG_6459 The 90’s called and they want their curtains back!

B:

IMG_6461C:

IMG_6454  Grape curtains and golden oak.  The new bread and butter?

D:IMG_6464

And E:

IMG_6468

Now, I realize this could be much, much worse.  I could be dealing with pom-pom curtains and looots of old-lady lace ones like in our last house.  These are fine.  I think I actually made some similar to this when I was a kid.

But I don’t like them.  They aren’t me at all.  I am not a kid in the 90s anymore!

They have to come down.  They are actually already coming down, yay!  I promised my husband that we would not be undertaking any  projects for the first few months of owning our new home so we could have a bit of a break from home chaos…but curtains aren’t a project now are they!  They’re an essential part of home decorating.  :)

New curtains coming up!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow. Definitely 90s! I think A & B are my favs. :)

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to hearing from you!